You are here
bioMérieux – First-Half 2017 Results30 August, 2017
- Solid sales dynamic, with sales up 11.3% over the first half at constant exchange rates and scope of consolidation:
- €1,134 million in sales
- Up 13.3% as reported
- 30-bp improvement in contributive operating margin before non-recurring items, which came out at 15.2% of sales
- Sharp 18% increase in net income to €101 million
- 2017 financial targets revised:
- Organic growth in sales of between 9% and 10%
- Contributive operating income before non-recurring items of between €330 million and €345 million
Alexandre Mérieux, Chief Executive Officer, said: "bioMérieux has achieved very satisfactory sales and operating results for the first six months of the year. In light of this dynamic performance, as well as the more-favorable-than-expected currency environment, we are able to revise our full-year financial targets upward while pursuing our innovation and development efforts for the long term."
Marcy l'Etoile, August 30, 2017 – The Board of Directors of bioMérieux, a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, met on August 29 under the chairmanship of Jean-Luc Belingard and approved the consolidated financial statements for six months ended June 30, 2017. The statements had been reviewed by the Statutory Auditors.
bioMérieux Sweden AB - Hantverksvägen 15 - SE-436 33 Askim, SWEDEN