You are here
VIDAS® Protein C
Automated diagnosis of protein C deficiencies
VIDAS® Protein C is a rapid, sensitive and accurate ELFA test for the quantitative measurement of protein C. It runs on the VIDAS® family of immunoanalyzers.
- Automated test
- Cost-effective solution
- Single-test format adapted to small volumes
Do you need more information
VIDAS® Protein C is an automated test that measures the concentration of protein C in human plasma, enabling rapid diagnosis of protein C quantitative deficiencies (type I)1. It thus helps identify patients at high risk for the development of venous thromboembolism.
Thanks to its single-test format, VIDAS® Protein C is a cost-effective assay you can easily run in your own lab or medical center.
- Rapid result: 35 minutes
- Easy to use: Ready-to-use strips. Just load and go.
- A cost-effective solution for infrequent testing:
- Single-test format
- Only 30 tests per kit
- Kits contain all reagents needed to run the test (including calibrators and controls)
- Long shelf life: 12 months
1. Marlar R.A. et al. Clinical evaluation of protein C: a comparative review of antigenic and functional assays. Hum. Pathol. 1989;20:1040-7.
|Technical specifications for VIDAS® Protein C|
|Time to result||35 minutes|
|Sample type||Citrated plasma|
|Sample volume||100 µL|
|Calibration frequency||14 days|
Find more technical details on www.myvidas.com.
Consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country.
- Cooper PC, Hill M, Maclean RM. The phenotypic and genetic assessment of protein C deficiency. Int J Lab Hematol. 2012;34:336-46.
- Khor B, Van Cott EM. Laboratory tests for protein C deficiency. Am J Hematol. 2010;85:440.
- Kottke-Marchant K, Comp P. Laboratory issues in diagnosing abnormalities of protein C, thrombomodulin, and endothelial cell protein C receptor. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2002;126:1337-48.
bioMérieux Sweden AB - Hantverksvägen 15 - SE-436 33 Askim, SWEDEN