You are here
Automated diagnosis of von Willebrand factor deficiencies
VIDAS® vWF is a rapid ELFA test for the quantitative measurement of von Willebrand factor. It runs on the automated VIDAS® immunoanalyzers.
- Single-test format adapted to small volumes
- Cost-effective solution
VIDAS® vWF is an automated test that measures vWF concentration levels in human plasma, enabling rapid diagnosis of moderate and severe vWF quantitative deficiencies (types 1 and 3)1,2.
Thanks to its single-test format, VIDAS® vWF is a cost-effective assay you can easily run in your own lab or medical center.
- Rapid result: 35 minutes
- A cost-effective solution for infrequent testing:
- Single-test format
- Kits contain all reagents needed to run the test (including calibrators and controls)
- Only 30 tests per kit
- Long shelf life: 12 months
- Easy to use: Ready-to-use strips. Just load and go.
1. Schneppenheim R. et al. von Willebrand disease in childhood. Semin Thromb Hemost. 1995;21:261-75.
2. Sadler JE. A revised classification of von Willebrand disease. Thromb. Haemost 1994,71,520-525.
|Technical specifications for VIDAS® vWF|
|Time to result||35 minutes|
|Sample type||Citrated plasma|
|Sample volume||100 µL|
|Calibration frequency||14 days|
Find more technical details on www.myvidas.com.
Consult your local bioMérieux representative for product availability in your country.
Guidelines of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI/NIH): The Diagnosis, Evaluation and Management of von Willebrand Disease (NIH Publication No. 08-5832, December 2007)
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Industrial Microbiology
- News & Events
- About us
- Contact Info
- My selection
bioMérieux Sweden AB - Hantverksvägen 15 - SE-436 33 Askim, SWEDEN
- Legal Notice
- Copyright 2022 bioMérieux SA